Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter fashion in Poland

This might be  kind of a boring blog for you to see, but I find it quite entertaining to look at all the fur hats that Polish women, young and old, wear.  Just scroll down and see what I see every day in the stores and on the streets, when it's cold.  I couldn't get good close-ups and didn't know how to make them into close-ups either.  Sorry.  Some men have interesting fur hats too, but I couldn't get any pictures of them. 




I like the pom-poms hanging from younger ladies' and girls' hats.  Some teen-aged girls have rabbit ears or cat ears on their hats.  We didn't see any yesterday.

I wish I could have caught pictures of more fur coats.  Some of them are quite interesting, especially the ones from years ago, that older ladies still wear.

This lady had a tail about 12" long - black tail with a white tip.  I wish I had a close-up of it.
These girls were walking too fast.  I could not catch up to them.  I liked the hat on the girl on the left.  Maybe you can see it, if you can zoom in.



See the pom-poms again. 


Polish babies are taken out for freash air, even when it's below freezing.  These two pictures were taken when the temperature was -8C or about +17F.

No comments:

Post a Comment